The team at BMI Elite consists of a likeminded group of individuals who strive to achieve and fulfill their career goals as well as the goals of the Company. Our team works closely with one another to provide our clients with a superior level of products and services.
At BMI Elite, we keep our eye out for driven and career minded individuals who are interested in a challenging career opportunity. We have openings in Creative Services, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Production, Sales and Technology.
BMI Elite is seeking committed and talented individuals from all backgrounds who are interested in excelling in a cutting-edge and team-based environment.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits plans, an upbeat working environment and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement. So whether you join us straight out of school, or come on board with years of valuable experience, you'll always have the opportunity to advance you career.
Once you join BMI Elite, you are family. We believe in karma; you get what you give. We expect your best, and we reward you through an amazing benefit package.
This is what you can enjoy as a BMI Elite employee:
• Full Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays and Floating Company Designated Holidays
• Flexible Work Hours
• Company Sponsored Team Events Each Month
• Game Room
• Employee Lounge stocked with free snacks and beverages
BMI Elite is an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all applications.
Please send all employement related inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN POSITIONS AT BMI ELITE
Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate
Would you like to join a growing, aggressive and dynamic company that rewards success and also challenges you to grow? A team that is full of people like you; "A" players, who are passionate about sales, with a drive to succeed and win!
BMI ELITE is seeking an ambitious entry-level, talented sales professional for our Inside Sales Position. Company offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership.
The qualified candidate will pursue selling opportunities by prospecting/lead generation through outbound B2B sales calls. If you love the hunt and continually look for new sales opportunities; this is an excellent growth opportunity. This position is responsible for making outbound calls to targeted prospects to generate “Sales-ready" qualified leads for the sales team to close new business.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated inside sales experience converting cold-calls and warm-calls into qualified sales leads.
- Strong prospecting skills for telephone and cold calling to:
- Identify decision makers
- Question and qualify potential customers for inside sales team.
- Confident in dealing with challenging people and situations
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and excellent organizational skills.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success.
- Achieve goals generating qualified leads through contact and conversations with key decision makers (C Level Business Owners, Decision Makers).
- Navigate successfully to the decision maker
What's in it for you?
- Work/Life balance – 9am to 6pm hours
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Life, LTD, STD
- Gain real world experience with an industry leader and advance your career
To the qualified candidate, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes base plus bonus program. Benefit plan offers medical, dental, vision, life, paid time-off and 9 paid holidays per year.
- Proven success in generating leads into sales from cold calling and outbound calls
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Ability to comprehend technology and develop sales strategies to increase sales
- Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
- Telemarketing experience, B2B sales and other inside sales experience is desired
- Basic computer skills, with MS Office [Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint] knowledge is required
- Preferred Marketing background or Internet Sales.
BMI Elite is seeking a savvy marketer to manage online media buying across multiple customer segments. The Online Media Buyer will work directly with online media partners to add long-term value to our company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of effective negotiation and closing new relationships while managing, maintaining and growing existing partnerships. Success in this role requires a passion for media buying and insight and experience as to best practices with various placement types (email, banners, integrated placements, etc.) and buying models such as CPM, CPA and CPC.
- Prospect and negotiate media buying agreements with new publishers
- Responsible for direct response campaign performance, reporting and analysis
- Be well-versed in the technology and strategies behind media buying, including email marketing, feeds, display and other placements.
- Optimize placement and targeting of online media buys using experience, best practice and intense test planning
- Generate campaign performance reports, provide performance analysis and execute on the analysis to ensure positive ROI
- Traffic media using internal tracking system
- Meet and exceed monthly goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of media buying experience for an online company
- Expertise with CPA, CPC and CPM media buys needed to develop and execute cost effective direct response marketing programs
- Demonstrated experience in growing marketing programs through optimization and buying strategies
- Attention to detail and ability to manage tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communications, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of channel metrics
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and build sophisticated test plans
- Expertise in designing, measuring, and explaining A/B and multivariate testing
- Self-motivated and have a positive attitude and work well with a strong team
- Desire to contribute to the hyper-growth and culture of a successful technology company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with strong track record of academic performance
- Competitive salary and benefits, including comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
- A casual, fun and fast paced work environment with unrivaled peers
We are searching for web developers/programmers with an emphasis on front end development to be responsible for creating innovative, reusable Web-based tools for our online web agency. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Front end web development and back end programming are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside the box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Experience with PHP & MySQL
- Experience with debugging web applications (Firebug, etc.)
- Experience with the usage of Dreamweaver, SVN, FTP
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- 2 years minimum PHP Web programming experience
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities